On Friday, April 29, the Blue Light Card community will be offering limited-time access to discounts at the likes of Boohoo, Debenhams, and Karen Millen, to celebrate the Card’s new partnership with leading fashion retailer Boohoo Group PLC. Blue Light Card is a discount service for emergency services, NHS, social care workers and armed forces, and currently has over 2.4 million members across the country.
With more than 15,000 partner retailers within the Blue Light Card portfolio, members are able to access exclusive discounts across restaurants, holidays, days out, and online and in-store retailers.
Tom Dalby, CEO at Blue Light Card, said: “We’re delighted to have Boohoo and their huge portfolio of high street brands on board with Blue Light Card.
“Members can take advantage of these discounts well beyond Friday 29th April, but to celebrate our partnership we’re thrilled to launch this exclusive flash sale with boosted offers across their 12 retailers.”
Edith Batchelor, senior affiliate and partnerships manager at Boohoo Group PLC said: “We’re delighted to be partnering with Blue Light Card to give back even more to key workers this payday bank holiday weekend.
READ MORE: Morrisons slashes prices on 500 items to help Britons
“We’ve rewarded these customers throughout the pandemic and beyond, and with the cost of living being at an all-time high, we wanted to run this special event to give even more back!”
The full list of boosted deals included in Friday’s flash sale includes:
- Boohoo – 15 percent off (including sale) on April 29 only
- boohooMAN – 40 percent off (£30 minimum spend) from April 29 to May 1
- Burton – 21 percent off (excluding sale and Digital Delivery Pass) on April 29 only
- Coast – 25 percent off from April 29 to May 1
- Debenhams – 15 percent off own brands from April 29 to May 1
- Dorothy Perkins – 25 percent off (excluding sale and Digital Delivery Pass) on April 29 only
- Karen Millen – 25 percent off from April 29 to May 1
- NastyGal – 25 percent off (including sale) on April 29 only
- Misspap – 32 percent off (excluding sale and just landed) on April 29 only
- Oasis – 25 percent off and Next Day Delivery from April 29 to May 1
- Wallis – 25 percent off (excluding sale and Digital Delivery Pass) on April 29 only
- Warehouse – 25 percent off and Next Day Delivery from April 29 to May 1
- Mountain Rescue
- Red Cross
- Reserve Armed Forces
- Royal Air Force
- Royal Marines
- Royal Navy
- Search and Rescue
- Social Care Workers
- St Andrews Ambulance
- St John Ambulance
- UK Visas and Immigration
Registering for a Blue Light Card membership is quick and easy and can be done online, here.