'Best way' to check if you'll be better off on Universal Credit – benefit roll out by 2024

1 min read


People receiving council tax reductions or support because of the benefits they receive should let their council know that they have made a claim for Universal Credit.

Generally, people who have made the choice to start a Universal Credit claim will not be able to move back onto their old benefits, but this has one exception. 

People who have been victims of identity fraud, with claims for Universal Credit made in their name but without their knowledge, should be able to reverse this process.  

When it comes down to the numbers, Turn2us highly recommends using benefit calculators.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Latest from Blog